|Marine Dimensions > Marine conservation volunteering|
Marine Biology - Marine Conservation Volunteering
- Wildlife Conservation Internships
Marine Dimensions Internships and Conservation Volunteering
Marine Dimensions Internships and Volunteering positions are a fantastic way to gain valuable experience in an interesting and meaningful work environment. Our placements are ideal for graduates who are keen to pursue a career in environmental education, marine research or wildlife conservation. We also provide exciting opportunities for nature enthusiasts who are keen to get involved in marine conservation through our short term volunteering programme.
What do we offer?
We value the energy and enthusiasm that our interns and volunteers bring to the workplace and we do our best to make the experience as rewarding and productive as possible.
We can offer the following:
• Experience working with the public, managing events and delivering an active education and outreach programme.
• Opportunities for developing and improving communications skills, including innovative techniques associated with the latest trends in digital media.
• Training and experience in marine and coastal wildlife identification skills, including survey techniques and database management.
• Your name on publications and reports associated with our education and research programmes.
• Training and experience in a busy office environment.
• A feel for what life is like working in an NGO environment.
Click on the links below to find out about the various opportunities that we offer:
Find out about more marine conservation volunteering opportunities around the world at marineconservationvolunteer.com!
Site Development by thedesignpool. All Rights Reserved.
Site Hosting by thehostingpool